Sunday, May 20, 2012

Child or Monkey?

It's been awhile since I've blogged. I feel like I never have anything interesting to post. Maybe I should just write here anyway! I'm sure SOMEONE will find it interesting.

Some days I wonder if I have a toddler, or a monkey. M LOVES bananas. They are her favorite food. Every morning "Mama, nana!" She had 2 today!! And that's all she asks for all day. Makes me think I gave birth to a chimp!!
I really wish she would start eating more than bananas though. Lately, she hasn't wanted much to do with food. Which is just so odd, because she was the child that would eat whatever you put in front of her. She was like a bottomless pit, up until 2 months ago when she suddenly decided that she didn't want to eat anything. Gah! Silly children.
I hope she grows out of this soon because she is driving ME bananas!

1 comment:

  1. D is the same way. Up until a couple months ago, he would eat anything and everything. So you're not alone =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete