Friday, January 4, 2013

Stomach Bug

Our household has been struck by the stomach bug.

It started with M the other day. I went to go get her up that morning to find out that she had puked at some point during the night/morning. She never even cried!! She was a mess the rest of the day, cranky and poopies. Thankfully, no more puke. This mommy doesn't do puke, so thankfully daddy was here to deal with the puke portion.
That night, I started to feel yucky. Upset stomach. Needless to say, I spend the majority of my night and yesterday in the bathroom. C let me stay in bed all day, and didn't bother to tell me that he, too, had been throwing up all morning. He finally decided that he needed to lay down for a bit, so I went downstairs to sit with M for awhile.
Needless to say, yesterday was no fun in this house.
I am feeling way better today, was even able to eat some toast with butter and jelly. I cannot wait to be able to take shower. I still feel kind of yucky and am thinking that I am going to need a nap  later today.
Hopefully by tonight, I will be 100% better. That would be wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, we all had that. Now I've got a horrible cough. I hope you're all doing better. Love you.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete