Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Slippers and Stairs

Took a tumble down the stairs this morning bringing the minion down after we woke up. Needless to say, boot slippers and going down the stairs do NOT mix. Luckily, it was only the last few stairs before the gate, so we didn't have to far to fall. I turned so I wouldn't drop M and landed on my hip. Honest to God, I thought I broke it at first. But, now I'm pretty sure that I am just going to have a very nasty bruise for awhile.
M is alright, was just scared at first because I was screaming for C to get up and because I was in so much pain. She was fine after C took her and put her down with her toys so I know she is not hurt. I am extremely sore, but am still able to move around pretty normally so I don't think anything is broken or seriously injured. I'm thinking I may have possibly bruised my hip bone, but I feel as though that may be a stretch.
So I have learned my lesson. No more stairs with these slipper boots!! Even though they are really, really comfy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that M didn't get hurt. I'm sorry that you hurt your hip pretty bad, Hope today you feel better.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete