Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

I know I haven't posted in awhile. Like I've said before, I'm bad at this.
But, anyways.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!
I know I have a lot to be thankful for this holiday season, as do many others out there. We are spending this holiday out in Western PA with the fiancee's family, all of whom have been so great to us with everything since this summer and I know we are both very thankful for everything that they have done for us. I am thankful for the fact that they have all welcomed me into the family like they have, along with the very anticipated Baby Madison. We won't have the chance to travel over to the other side of Pennsylvania to see my family this year, as his work schedule doesn't allow it this year. I will be traveling out there for about a week before Christmas and he will follow to visit when his schedule allows it. I know we are both very thankful for my family as well, as they have also helped us out tremendously over the past few months with everything they possibly could.
I am most definitely thankful for my fiancee and how great he has been to me, even though I'm sure I am utterly undeserving most of the time (especially the past few months...thank you hormones for making me pretty unbearable at times I'm sure) and I'm pretty sure that I don't thank him enough for everything that he does for me. He takes wonderful care of me all of the time and is always there for me, no matter what is going on between us, or, how tired he is from work. I am so grateful and blessed to have found him when I did almost a year ago (Happy Anniversary honey) and I am looking forward to see what the many years ahead of us bring.
Last, but definitely NOT least, we are all thankful for Baby Madison. She is very highly anticpated around these parts lately, with only 10 more weeks to go until she is here! We will definitely have our work cut out for us, and that there is going to be a tough road for the first couple of months with everything going on. However, I know that with the unconditional love and support of both of our families, and each other, that the months will go by fast, although most likely not always easy, and by the time we know it she will be turning 1 and we will be wondering where the time went.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with all of those you love. If you are traveling, be safe as I know the weather in most parts is definitely not something to be thankful for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment