Sunday, November 7, 2010

Let's give this a shot!

Well, I've decided that I should give blogging another shot. I have no idea how this is going to turn out, or if I am even going to keep up with it (my track record with these things is atrocious, as is my spelling sometimes). However, I've decided that at 25 weeks pregnant with a baby with gastroschisis that it may be a good idea to keep a blog seeing as 1.) I spend way too much time on the computer idling on Facebook and Tweetdeck and 2.) I also have a horrible track record at keeping a handwritten journal. I've started reading a few other blogs on here, mainly about children with disabilities (Love That Max mainly) and decided that while my child is not going to have disabilities that are anywhere near simliar, she IS going to have a...medical problem I suppose I could say. While reading these blogs, it hit me that they are a source of therapy. Everyone needs therapy at some point in their lives in my belief. I've decided that this blog is going to be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment