Thursday, July 7, 2011

Making Changes

I am still wanting to lose this weight. But I think I wanted to lose it all at once. That is not me.
I am changing the way I eat, AKA, I am not eating just because I am bored or eating complete crap all day. I am walking at least 30 minutes a day. This, this is what is going to help me lose weight and get my energy back up to be able to keep up after my daughter.
I still want to track and log what I eat and my calorie intake, as well as my exercise. However, I am not going to be extremely strict with my calorie intake. Counting calories is just not my style, and to be honest, it's a pain in the tukkus!!
But, I know just walking and getting rid of the 8 cans of soda a day and crap-snacking all the time will be good and will do the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment