Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pregnancy Woes

Only 9 more days until the big day. And I'm definitely ready for her to be out!
I know a lot of women would say, you shouldn't want your pregnancy to be over so soon, you're going to miss being pregnant, etc...
This may be true, somewhere down the line. But honestly, I haven't enjoyed pregnancy at all really. I thought I would love being pregnant, but in all honesty, I really, really, really dislike it. Maybe it's because I had such a rough first trimester being constantly (and by constantly I mean 24/7, not being able to eat anything) nauseous and sick. Maybe it's because I've spent SO much time at the dr's and I'm just sick of going to the doctors. Maybe it's because I've never wanted to sleep so much in my life as I have in the past 9 months. I can't put my finger on exactly what it is, I just flat out have not thoroughly enjoyed being pregnant.
There have been times where I have loved having her kick and everything after I have been able to feel her move, I will admit that. But as horrible as this sounds, and it's going to make a lot of people cringe probably, I get annoyed with her movement a lot of the time, especially on the days where she is just constantly on the move and really has no where to go because she has no more room in there.
And even though I'm completely exhausted and feel like I sleep more than I do anything else, I'm finding that I really don't sleep that much. Well, at night anyway. Up every hour on the hour, especially if I have a nap during the day. Kind of a sticky situation because I can't make it through most days (like today) without taking a nap. So it's either I'm exhausted and ready for bed by 5PM, so I struggle to stay awake until the fiance has to go to work or I take a nap and don't sleep at night. It's a lose lose situation. Although, I suppose I should get used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment