Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Growing babies, School, and Christmas Right Around the Corner

Things haven't been too interesting around here lately. Not too much to blog about, which is why I haven't updated.
Madison is doing well, we got to see her again last week :) She was around 2lbs. 6oz. She's gettin' big! However, it turns out that as well as she is doing, I have gestational diabetes and low platlet counts. Both of which would account for why I have been so exhausted these past couple of months, as well as all my little "episodes" that I have been experiencing after breakfast. Just need to eat better is all!!
Classes are finally done for the semester, and I have never been so happy to be done with a semester in my life. I cannot wait to be done with this school. I've come to really dislike being at this school, and constantly finding myself wanting to transfer and wishing that I had never gone here to begin with. I really wish I could transfer, but with only one semester left (hopefully...if they don't manage to screw me over) for undergraduate, that would be a really stupid thing to do. Especially since this is a private college and I'm sure the majority of my credits wouldn't transfer over. I will definitely not be going here for graduate school though. This school has honestly just been a complete waste of my time, and I honestly feel that I could have done a million times better a different school. Phew, guess I needed to rant!!
It's also really hard to believe that Christmas is only 2 weeks away. Where did the time go?! I feel like it was just Thanksgiving!! Christmas being only 2 weeks away, also means that my one year anniversary with my fiance is only two weeks away as well (pretty easy anniversary to remember if you ask me!!). And what an amazing year it has been. I'm so happy to have him!
Like I said, not much to update with right now but I figured I should post something since I haven't posted anything in a little while!!

No comments:

Post a Comment